Ending the year with a lot of positivity! Last weekend was a total success as we all had an amazing celebration at LifePlace Retreat and Events Center for the UBP Thanksgiving party. I wanted to personally thank my super kind and supportive friend slash sister Bette Medina for taking care of everything for us. The food, the giveaways, the sponsors etc. She made sure all of us enjoyed the party. Same goes with Adae Ang for hosting the event and welcoming the guests and sponsors. You guys are all amazing!!!!
This year’s UBP Thanksgiving Party materialized thru the help and generous sponsorship of different brands and some personalities whom we have worked with, or will be partnering in the future. Big Thanks to the following:
- LifePlace Retreat and Event Center for sponsoring the venue. Vibrant, Fresh Breeze, Cozy, peaceful and clean. Your place puts us all in awe! For retreats and other event parties, this place is highly recommended located in Alfonso Cavite.
This 2.2-hectare place can accommodate any number of people up to
250 guests. Facilities & amenities include 200-seater sanctuary,
cabanas, camping tents, meditation garden, welcome lounge, shower
rooms, restrooms and parking lot. Want to see the place? Watch this:
Lifeplace is really #wherelifebegins.
2. Casa Moriones Catering filled our tummies with yummy foods, from
soup to main course to desserts. Thumbs up for their excellent service.
For your catering needs for all occasions, do consider Casa Moriones.
It’s catering like no other! Elevating Food, Service & Style.
3. Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation offers university,
immigration and visa travel services. Aims to provide a stepping stone
to study.work.live abroad in UK, USA, CANADA, DENMARK,
AUSTRALIA, NZ, IRELAND, SPAIN, MALTA, DENMARK, GERMANY,
FRANCE, ITALY, “bringing you one step closer to your dream.”
They offer free assessment (click here: https://goo.gl/nTJHc7) and
orientation every Saturday. Visit them at 9/F N1-A Times Plaza Building
United Nations Avenue corner Taft Avenue Ermita, Manila 1000 or call
4. Merzci Pasalubong – . When in Bacolod, do not forget to drop by any
Merczi stores to buy your pasalubong for your loved ones, guaranteed
to be appreciated. Merczi is produced by CM & SONS FOOD
PRODUCTS, INC., a leading bread and food pasalubong producer in
Bacolod City and the island of Negros. Merczi pasalubong treats have
gained a massive “suki” consumer crowd since 2005.
5. The Aesthetics Studio by Kristine Lucas – If you want to wake up
beautiful every morning, give “The Aesthetics Studio” a visit. TAS is a
beauty hub specializing on Eyebrow Embroidery, permanent makeup,
yumi & velvet lashes, facial, ipl, waxing, rf/cavi & nail spa. Guaranteed
to make you feel and look beautiful! Ms. Kristine Lucas believes that
“Everyone is Beautiful”, but TAS is here to enhance your beauty up to
the next level. TAS is located in Makati, Las Piñas, Alabang and
Batangas. For more information about TAS and their services and
promos, like their FB page,https://www.facebook.com/theaestheticsstudiobykristinelucas/
6. Aromagicare – For organic, natural and premium quality oils, feel the
real magical aroma of Aromagicare. FDA approved and IPO Philippines
registered! BEST FOR: Bruises | | Sleep Problems | Joint Pains I Back
Pains I Rheumatism I Arthritis I Muscle Pains I Cramps I Minor Sprains I
Stiff Neck I Nerve Pain I Headache I Sinusitis I Clogged Nose I
Common Colds I Cough I Sore Throat I Insect Bites I Skin Problems I
Itchiness I Wounds I Skin Burns I Varicose Veins I Fatigue I Stress I
Bad Breath I Gum Problems I Toothache. You won’t regret giving
Aromagicare Oils a try. For more info about them, visit https://www.facebook.com/aromagicareoils/
7. Heartstrings. You will surely agree that all female students, be it in High
School or College, knows this bag brand, “Heartstrings.” Since 1989,
Heartstrings has been giving us quality Backpacks, body bags, shoulder
bags, sling bags, duffel bags, pouches, & coin purses. They are really
durable, read reviews from
8. USANA – Love life and live it to its fullest in Happiness and Health with
USANA supplements. Trusted by top athletes and health professionals as well. Visit https://www.facebook.com/usanahealthsciences/ for more
9. Creations Craftsy Cakes – Craving for Dream cakes, visit
11. Black Pig – It’s year of the PIG!!! Come and visit The Black Pig,
home of modern comfort food.
12. Holistic Integrative Care Center (HICC) – Experience healing of
the mind, body and spirit with HICC. Holistic Integrative Care Center is
a medical facility in the Philippines that offers revolutionary and multi-
dimensional approach to patients founded by Dra. Meddie Check them
out at https://www.facebook.com/events/490276404711700/
13. Newlife Alabang – advocates to MAKE JESUS KNOWN through
the power of the Word, the presence of the Holy Spirit, changing
14. Joross Travel and Tours can help you out with your travels. They offer Travel & Tours Services, Consultancy / Visa & Migration Services, Real Estate, Insurances, Business Set-up (Documents), and Other related OFW Services.
Special thanks also to Ms. Rissa Reyes of IandmyMom for
contributing some raffle items and to Senator Bam Aquino for his
contribution. Someone has to represent the other voice in the Senate.
I won a few raffles! I guess almost everyone went home with stuff.