THE FIRST AND ONLY AQUABIKING BOUTIQUE IN DUBAI!
I’m not a fitness junkie but I always wanted to try something different other than my usual yoga. Aqua biking sounded so challenging that I immediately booked an appointment to try it out.
What is Aquabiking?
- A mix of water aerobics and indoor spinning
- Specially designed bikes for the water activity and the water goes to your chest
- 45 min dynamic class performed in music and structured by a warm-up, an acceleration and a stretching phase
- Exercises behind or out of the bike working both lower and upper body with special water equipment
- Convenient for everyone whatever the age group or fitness level (fit, injured, pregnant, senior…)
Benefits of Aquabiking
- You will feel invigorated, energized and stress-free
- You will shape your whole body and will get a quick slimming effect
- An effective hydromassage will reduce dramatically cellulite
- Less water retention and less heavy legs feeling
- Thanks to the water buoyancy property, your body weight will be divided by 50%, which will reduce the risk of injury to your ligaments, muscles, tendons, and support around your joints
- Thanks to the water cooling effect, you will reduce pressure on your heart and the discomfort of sweating
The class lasted for 45 minutes consisting of variations of water exercises for toning your legs and arms.
REGULAR AQUABIKING – 45mins – All levels
A regular class is a 45 minute energizing and a rejuvenating low impact but high-intensity workout. A combination of aqua aerobics and indoor spinning (underwater cycling). It is a full body workout that helps you sculpt your arms, abs and legs at the same time. It offers a rigorous conditioning for your muscles that helps improve your cardiovascular endurance and strength.
I decided to wear something really comfortable like this top and my Nike leggings. The exercises in itself is really challenging as you get to perform all of them while you’re in the pool. The varied poses forces you to take an extra effort to follow the exact moves the instructor is demonstrating. I have a feeling that if I’m going to do this everyday I can definitely lose a few kgs in no time.
Open 7 days a week. Class runs every hour.