A tub that can be useful for so many things!! The girl at the counter is right when she said that this aloe gel can soothe burns. I had this very ugly burn right at the bottom of my thumb from frying tofu. After putting this Nature Republic soothing aloe it helped ease the tingling pain and itchiness, plus I noticed that it helped the healing process. Since it’s quite big (300 ml), it could lasts for a whole month or so.
I purchased mine from the Nature Republic store at the Festival Mall in Alabang. I love Korean beauty products so much because they have this unique way of coming up with great beauty solutions using natural organic products. Most of them doesn’t contain paraben, which is a known component that can harm our skin and could cause cancer.
Truth be told, I now understand why this product is such a hit among beauty bloggers (here in the Philippines and in the US). aside from the fact that it’s cheap, you can use it for so many things.
Can be used:
- As moisturizer. Put about two coatings and leave on face overnight.
- As hair mask. Put a generous amount on hair (concentrating on the dry areas of your scalp.) This can help eliminate dandruff and can also help thicken your hair if used consistently.
- to soothe burns. Dab the gel on the affected area.
- As hair gel. If you want a softer look.
- To deflate pimples. I’ve got one huge pimple I’m about to prick but stopped myself and put this aloe gel instead. The next day it was totally small and unnoticeable.
- As shaving gel.
The aloe gel smells great. What I love about it is that you can easily use Aloe Vera extracts without having to plant Aloe Vera in your backyard or garden. The tedious job of splitting the leaves of an Aloe Vera and then rubbing the gel extracts of it on your scalp is way agonizing (for me at least because I am quite impatient 🙂 )
This is huge steal for only 200+ php or so at the Nature Republic beauty store.
Have you tried this? if so, I wanna hear your thoughts. If you haven’t, I suggest you try it and find out why we are going gaga over it!!!!